The October Mini-Grant deadline has been extended until October 15, 2012. Don’t pass up this opportunity for Gamma Sigma Alpha to help fund your event.
To make sure your organization is eligible, please see the reminders below.
Please consider the following when applying for the Gamma Sigma Alpha mini-grants:
- 1. Any school that hosts an active Gamma Sigma Alpha chapter is eligible to apply for a mini-grant. An active chapter is defined as a chapter that has initiated students into Gamma Sigma Alpha during one of the most recent three semesters.
- The completed application form must include signatures by the originator and approval from the Department of Student Life and/or Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- The Mini-Grant Committee will review proposals and may recommend funding at, below or above the request based on review committee consensus.
- The minimum request amount will be $100 and the maximum-awarded amount will be $500.
- Projects in progress or completed are not funded. Project start date should be AFTER notification date and within six months of the notification date.
Compensation to individual student, faculty and/or staff will not be considered.
To apply, download the application here.
Questions: Contact director(@)gammasigmaalpha.org